Pasadena Estates IV is a quiet, family-friendly neighborhood located in Chapel Trail in Pembroke Pines, Florida. The neighborhood is made up of single-family homes that range in size from 1,483 square feet to 2,107 square feet. The homes are all well-maintained and have a variety of features, including swimming pools, patios, and backyards.
Pasadena Estates IV is located in a convenient location. It is close to schools, shopping, and restaurants. The neighborhood is also close to major highways, making it easy to get around.
The residents of Pasadena Estates IV are friendly and welcoming. They are always willing to help out their neighbors. The neighborhood is a great place to raise a family or to simply enjoy retirement.
If you are looking for a quiet, family-friendly neighborhood in Pembroke Pines, Florida, then Pasadena Estates IV is the perfect place for you.
Here are some additional details about Pasadena Estates IV:
- The neighborhood is gated and secure.
- There is a community pool and tot lot.
- The homes are all within walking distance of Chapel Trail Elementary School.
- The neighborhood is close to shopping, restaurants, and major highways.
- The residents are friendly and welcoming.