Pasadena Estates III is a beautiful, quiet, and family-friendly subdivision located in Chapel Trail in Pembroke Pines, Florida. The subdivision is home to single-family homes that range in size from 2,351 square feet to 3,233 square feet. Some of the homes in Pasadena Estates III enjoy a wide lake view. The subdivision is close to a variety of amenities, including schools, parks, shopping, and restaurants.
Pasadena Estates III is located in a safe and convenient neighborhood. The subdivision is close to Interstate 75, which makes it easy to get around the area. Pasadena Estates III is also close to a variety of schools, including Pembroke Pines Charter Middle School, Pembroke Pines Charter High School, and Charles W. Flanagan High School. The subdivision is also close to a variety of parks, including Pine Trails Park, Pembroke Pines Central Park, and Silver Lakes Park.
Pasadena Estates III is a great place to raise a family. The subdivision is close to a variety of schools, parks, and shopping. The subdivision is also close to a variety of restaurants, making it easy to find something to eat. Pasadena Estates III is a safe and convenient neighborhood that is perfect for families.
Here are some of the benefits of living in Pasadena Estates III:
- Close to schools, parks, shopping, and restaurants
- Models constructed within Pasadena Estates III include the Sagamore (2351sf.), Arlington (2570sf.), Monticello (2839sf.), Mount Vernon (2852sf.), and San Simeon.(3233sf.).
- Safe and convenient neighborhood
- Beautiful homes with lake views
- Variety of home sizes to choose from
- Close to Interstate 75 for easy transportation
If you are looking for a beautiful, quiet, and family-friendly place to live, then Pasadena Estates III is the perfect place for you.