Pasadena Estates I is a quiet, family-friendly subdivision located in the Chapel Trail community of Pembroke Pines, Florida. The neighborhood is home to approximately 100 single-family homes, all of which were built in the 1990s. The homes in Pasadena Estates I are a mix of two-story and ranch-style designs, and they range in size from 2,300 to 3,200 square feet. The majority of the homes in the neighborhood have been updated and renovated, and they feature a variety of amenities, including swimming pools, tennis courts, and backyards with plenty of space for entertaining.
Pasadena Estates I is located in a convenient spot, just minutes from major highways and shopping centers. The neighborhood is also close to a number of parks and recreation facilities, making it a great place to raise a family. In addition, Pasadena Estates I is located within the highly rated Pembroke Pines Public School District.
If you’re looking for a quiet, family-friendly neighborhood with a great location, then Pasadena Estates I is a great option. The neighborhood is home to a variety of well-maintained homes, and it’s located close to everything you need.
Here are some additional details about Pasadena Estates I:
- 174 single-family homes
- Models constructed within Pasadena Estates include the Sagamore (2351sf.), Arlington (2570sf.), Monticello (2839sf.), Mount Vernon (2852sf.), and San Simeon.(3233sf.).
- Built in the 1990s
- Homes range in size from 2,300 to 3,200 square feet
- Most homes have been updated and renovated
- Amenities include swimming pools, tennis courts, and backyards with plenty of space for entertaining
- Convenient location near major highways and shopping centers
- Close to a number of parks and recreation facilities
- Located within the highly rated Pembroke Pines Public School District