Hidden Lake Subdivision is a gated community located in Chapel Trail in Pembroke Pines, Florida. The community is home to approximately 200 single-family homes, which range in size from 1,200 to 2,600 square feet. The homes are situated on large, wooded lots, and many of them offer stunning views of the community’s namesake lake.
Hidden Lake Subdivision is a quiet and peaceful community that is perfect for families and retirees. The community is located just minutes away from schools, shopping, and restaurants, and it is also close to several parks and recreation areas. The community also has its own swimming pool, tennis courts, and playground.
Homes in Hidden Lake Subdivision are priced in the mid-range, and they offer a great value for the money. The community is well-maintained, and it is a great place to call home.
Here are some of the amenities that Hidden Lake Subdivision has to offer:
- Gated community
- Some of the homes enjoy a wide view of the lake while some others border a nature preserve.
- Some of the models found at Hidden Lakes are the Anhinga (1262sf.), Crane (1387sf.), Ibis (1505sf.), Egret, Spoonbill (1667sf.), Osprey (2130sf.), and Wood Stork (2604sf.).
- Large, wooded lots
- Stunning views of the lake
- Close to schools, shopping, and restaurants
- Close to parks and recreation areas
If you are looking for a quiet and peaceful community with a great value, then Hidden Lake Subdivision is the perfect place for you.
If you are interested in learning more about Hidden Lake, please contact Skilled Real Estate at 954-998-3673 or email email@example.com.