Pembroke Pines City Government
The Pembroke Pines City Commission, the deliberative body that governs the City, is comprised of a Mayor and four Commissioners. The City Commission appoints the City Manager, City Attorney, and members of City boards and committees.
The Mayor is elected at large, serves for four years, and presides over Commission meetings. Each of the four Commissioners is elected from a single geographic district, and serves for four years with only two District seats coming up for election every two years. The City Commission represents the public interest, promotes prompt, courteous responses to citizen problems and concerns, provides clear leadership and direction, and assures the present and future fiscal integrity of the City.
Pembroke Pines Utilities
- The City of Pembroke Pines is served by Florida Power and Light. BElow are links to manage your account and establish new service:
- Like many South Florida Cities, Pembroke Pines owns and operates it's own water and sewer utility.
- For information on establishing new service click here: NEW RESIDENTIAL UTILITY ACCOUNT
- For new owners, you'll need a minimum of the following information:
- At least one of the following: Settlement Statement (HUD), Closing Disclosure, Warranty Deed, Certificate of Title, or a copy of the ownership page from Broward County Property Appraiser (BCPA) (We require signed copies of closing documents.)
- Owner’s Valid Driver's license or government-issued photo ID with signature
- A Security Deposit of $100.00 will be applied to your first bill.
Pines Web Services
- Utilities (Citizens Self Service - CSS)
Citizen access to Utility Accounts for Water and Sanitation. This family of applications allow you use a single sign in to review utility bills, make payments and conduct other transactions.
- Development HUB
The City's HUB for Building Permits, Inspections, Plan Review, Code Compliance and Business Tax Receipts
- Passport Services
Information related to US Passports and the City's Online Appointment System
- Lien Search
Access to City's Lien Database for business and residents
- Fire Rescue
Pay for Fire Inspection Invoices and Fire/Rescue Bill