Kensington Subdivision is a quiet, family-friendly community located in Pembroke Pines, Florida. The neighborhood is home to a variety of single-family homes, all of which are within walking distance of Chapel Trail Elementary School. Kensington is also just a short drive from a number of parks, shopping centers, and restaurants.
The homes in Kensington Subdivision are all spacious and well-maintained. The neighborhood has a variety of floor plans to choose from, so you’re sure to find the perfect home for your family. Each home also comes with a private backyard, so you can enjoy the outdoors while still being close to all the amenities you need.
Kensington Subdivision is a great place to raise a family. The neighborhood is safe and quiet, and there are plenty of activities for kids of all ages. There are also several schools in the area, so you can be sure that your child will receive a quality education.
If you’re looking for a family-friendly community with all the amenities you need, then Kensington Subdivision is the perfect place for you. Contact a real estate agent today to learn more about this wonderful neighborhood.
Here are some additional details about Kensington Subdivision:
- Median home price: $645,000
- Average square footage: 2,000 square feet
- Home to floor plans such as the Abbey (1631sf.), Buckingham (1956sf.), Carillon (2071sf.), Fairgate (2104sf.), Grosvenor (2180sf.), and Chelsea (2216sf.).
- Number of bedrooms: 3-4 bedrooms
- Number of bathrooms: 2-3 bathrooms
- Schools: Chapel Trail Elementary School, Pembroke Pines Charter Middle School, Pembroke Pines High School
- Amenities: Community pool, playground, walking trails, close to shopping, restaurants, and parks